CLASSIFICATION OF WEBSITES
Informational sites are those which provide information to the public, having ability to present as much knowledge as possible.
Ecommerce website allows business transactions and gives your audience a chance to buy products directly from your website.
Multi-purpose websites allow interactive behaviors, data-rich member profiles, community tools and API connections
FROM CONCEPT TO SUCCESS
We utilize a Expert team approach, incorporating our designers, developers, social media experts and SEO / Marketing professionals as needed for each Client’s especial web development requirements
REQUIREMENT GATHERING AND ANALYSIS
Set a optimistic vision for your project to maximize interactions with your targeted site visitors and achieve positive results.
- Requirements are gathered from the client
- The inputs and the outputs are discussed
- The documentation is done for the process that will be followed
- Requirement analysis is done for validations
- Time frame is agreed upon by both sides
- Possibility of incorporating the requirements is studied
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
Our Subject Matter Experts generate content to safeguard that the information presented is precise and fascinating.
- In this phase, design is taken into account
- Client suggest us a platform for the site to be developed
- Client provides the theme/template or the reference site
- Theme/template is assigned to the website
- In account of extending the functionality, plug-in(s) is added
- The development work is divided into segments/modules
- The client is given progress report from time to time
- Changes are made if client suggest some changes
Visual layouts, inspired by proven user interface research, will endorse information-retrieval, organic page-flow and overall engrossment in your services, products and the company itself.
- Website is tested against the requirements gathered
- Functional testing, system testing, design testing
- Non functionality testing is also done
- Different browser test is done for compatibility check
- Website is tested on mobile devices of different widths to check responsiveness
We develop rock-solid coding to ensure the website’s stability, fast speed of loading and accessibility.
- Website is deployed on our local server first
- If some changes, we fulfill them
- The client can refer website on our server
- After client satisfaction, we make the site live on the client’s domain
- When site has no more issues, it will be maintained
We will do complete a full testing of your website, fix bugs and troublesome content; and will release the new website on a live environment.
- The platform on which site is running shall be upgraded, if and when required
- The system is assessed to ensure it does not become obsolete
- Involves continuous evaluation of the system in terms of its representation